It is not uncommon for a client to appreciate the need for an Asbestos Survey but then not fully understand which Asbestos Surveys type they need, their legal requirements as a Duty Holder or what they are legally expected to do with that Survey Report once they have it?!
Our experienced management team will never charge for verbal advice meaning you will always have a friend at the end of the phone at any time; without cost.
How We Can Help?
Here at Scopus, we aim to showcase the difference between working with an inspection and/or testing organisation to partnering an experienced consultant.
Our Consultancy Services cover the following areas:
- Removal Specifications and Tendering of Remedial Works
- Site Specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements (Survey or Analytical Projects)
- Contract Overview Documents
- Expert Witness/Incident Investigation Reports and Emergency Call Outs
- Asbestos Management Plans, Policies and Emergency Procedures
- Compliance Reviews/System Audits
- Fixed costs/project savings with a like for like service via Specification & Tender
- Trusted Safe Work Methods with minimal risk
- Controlled Projects and Schemes with formal Contract Overview Documents
- Rely on a Consultant/Expert rather than a Surveyor or Analyst
- Help us to Design you a Safe System of Work
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Continue Towards Compliance